Montag, 8. November 2010

Nicki Minaj Talks Lil Wayne's Plans

She?s one of the hottest new acts in the industry, and Nicki Minaj was overjoyed to see her buddy Lil Wayne get released from prison last week.

Last night (November 7) she was in the house at the ?Welcome Home, Tunechi? party in Miami to show some love to the ?Mrs. Officer? rapper.

Nicki told press, ?I?m just so happy. I just want to hold him and hug him and kiss him.? And it turns out Wayne, who mentors Minaj, already wanted to talk shop.

"You know what he talked to me about? 'Roman's Revenge.? He was like, 'What's up, Roman?' I was like, 'How did you know about that?' "
As for Weezy?s plans, Nicki speculated, "I'm pretty sure he's going to go tour. I'd like to see him do a world tour this time. And I'd love to see him in a movie, I think. I don't know why. I really want to see him break into that."

Source: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/nicki-minaj/nicki-minaj-talks-lil-waynes-plans-434967

Jessica Paré Jessica Simpson Jessica White Jill Arrington Jill Wagner

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen