Donnerstag, 18. November 2010

Daniel Radcliffe: My Kiss with Emma Watson "Was a Bit Kinky"

Daniel Radcliffe: My Kiss with Emma Watson "Was a Bit Kinky"

 

Harry Potter fans have watched the magical character -- as well as the film's star Daniel Radcliffe -- grow up onscreen over the past eight years. And in the latest installment, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I (which hits theaters Nov. 19), Potter locks lips with his BFF, Hermione Granger (Emma Watson). Okay, so it happens in a dream -- but it's still pretty steamy!

"I thought it was going to be a really slow, sensual kind of thing and then Emma just went for it," the 21-year-old actor tells iVillage exclusively. "I was very much a passenger in that kiss. But I didn't mind. There are hundreds and thousands of men all over the world who would've cut off a limb to be in that position. So I'm not going to complain."

Another thing he's not complaining about? Being compared to Robert Pattinson! "He's a lovely guy and he's doing brilliantly," says Radcliffe of the Twilight and former Harry Potter star. "I think we're both very lucky to be in the positions that we are."

Watch our exclusive video interview to find out where the actor keeps the iconic Harry Potter glasses and why his recent guest appearance on The Simpsons was a dream come true.

Are you excited to see the latest Harry Potter film? Chime in below!

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/daniel-radcliffe-my-kiss-emma-watson-was-bit-kinky/1-a-299942

Tami Donaldson Tamie Sheffield Tara Conner Tara Reed Tara Reid

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen